Cancellation&Return Policy FAQ
If I request for a replacement, when will I get it?
Visit My Orders to check the status of your replacement.
In most locations, the replacement item is delivered to you at the time of pick-up. In all other areas, the replacement
is initiated after the originally delivered item is picked up. Please check the SMS & email we send you for your
replacement request for more details.
Can items be returned after the time period mentioned in the seller's Returns Policy?
No, sellers will not be able to accept returns after the time period mentioned in the seller's Returns Policy
Do I have to return the freebie when I return a product?
Yes, the freebie has to be returned along with the product.
How do returns work?
You can raise a request to return your items with these simple steps:
1. Log into your Fleeon account
2. Go to My Orders
3. Click on 'Return' against the item you wish to return or exchange
4. Fill in the details and raise a return request
Once you raise a request, you'll get an email and SMS confirming that your request is being processed. Based on the
item, your request may be automatically approved or you may be contacted for more details. If the request is
approved, the item will be picked up after which you will get a replacement or refund. You can also track the status of
your return request instantly from the 'My Orders' section of your Fleeon account.
I see the 'Cancel' button but I can't click on it. Why?
A greyed out and disabled 'Cancel' button can mean any one of the following:
1. The item has been delivered already
2. The item is non-refundable (e.g. Gift Card)
How long does it take to cancel an order?
Cancellation of item(s) in an order happens immediately if the order hasn't been shipped yet by the seller. If your
order has been shipped, it will be cancelled as soon as the courier service confirms that the shipment is being
returned to the seller.
How can I return or exchange an item?
To return/exchange your order, follow these simple steps:
1. Go to My Orders
2. Choose the item you wish to return or exchange
3. Fill in the details
4. Choose Request Return.
When is a return of an item not possible?
Sellers cannot accept returns of item(s) in the following cases:
1. When an item is damaged because of use or when it is not in the same condition as you received
2. When any consumable item has been used or installed
3. When anything is missing from the package you've received including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies & accessories
4. When non-returnable items are involved.
5. When items are tampered with or have missing serial numbers
What are the checks done for an item that I'm returning?
During pick-up, your product will be checked for the following conditions:
IMEI/ name/ image/ brand/ serial number/ article number/ bar code should match
All in-the-box accessories (like remote control, starter kits, instruction manuals,
The product should be unused, unwashed, unsoiled, without any stains and with
non-tampered quality check seals/ warranty seals (wherever applicable).
The product should be undamaged and without any scratches, dents, tears or
Product's original packaging/ box should be undamaged.